Cancer is the result of uncontrolled cell growth. Users of epitalon have discovered that it has beneficial effects on controlling this disharmonious condition. Lets try to see how that happens.
Epitalon is the synthetic version of the peptide Epithalamin which is produced naturally from the pineal gland and regulates the endocrine system and melatonin production.
Epitalon – inhibitory effect of tumors and carcinoma
There has been a lot of scientific research made and still is being made on the use of epitalon against cancer. It was found that epitalon has inhibitory effects on the development and growth of tumors with studies done on mammary tumors, colon carcinogenesis, prostate cancer just to name a few.
Tumors exposed to epitalon have been shown to shrink in size. Treatment with epitalon stopped the metastases of tumors in mice and it has oncostatic properties, halting the spread of cancer.
“Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers and is a leading cause of mortality in women. It has been shown that treatment with the pineal indole hormone melatonin inhibits the development of mammary gland tumorigenesis both in vitro and in vivo.
Clinical use of Epithalamin was shown to be effective for the treatment of ovarian disturbances and of some types of cancer, breast cancer included” 
One of the main benefits of using epitalon is the increase of telomerase and from there come the anti aging benefits. With cell division telomere length shortens and when they become too short it triggers an alarm signal and the cell will either stop dividing and die or will continue the multiplication by becoming abnormal and potentially dangerous (for example leading to cancer).
n short, cells with abnormally short telomeres can become cancerous and telomere extension ought to prevent cancer.
Epitalon and melatonin
One of the benefits of epitalon besides his anti-aging properties is the stimulation in production of melatonin from the pineal gland. It boosts the immune system and can slow the rate of development of cancer cells.
This hormone can do more then help with sleep it has been shown to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and contribute to the patient’s well being and also eliminate cancer cells.
According to a study published in Journal of the Danish Medical Association the survival rate of patients who used melatonin doubled over the course of one year. The researchers behind the study are saying there are good reasons to continue research in the use of melatonin as a standard treatment against cancer. Unfortunately pharmaceutical interests do not allow more detailed studies to support the existing mechanisms of healing the body.
“The role of the modulation of the pineal gland function in development of breast cancer is discussed in this review. An inhibition of the pineal function with pinealectomy or with the exposure to the constant light regimen stimulates mammary carcinogenesis, whereas the light deprivation inhibits the carcinogenesis.
Epidemiological observations on increased risk of breast cancer in night shift workers, flight attendants, radio and telegraph operators and on decreased risk in blind women are in accordance with the results of experiments in rodents.
Treatment with pineal indole hormone melatonin inhibits mammary carcinogenesis in pinealectomized rats, in animals kept at the standard light/dark regimen (LD) or at the constant illumination (LL) regimen.
Pineal peptide preparation Epithalamin and synthetic tetrapeptide Epitalon (Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly) are potent inhibitors of mammary carcinogenesis in rodents and might be useful in the prevention of breast cancer in women at risk.” 
More information on light and cancer can also be found in the book Great Sleep! Reduced Cancer!: A Scientific Approach to Great Sleep and Reduced Cancer Risk by Richard L. Hansler 
As you can see there are many research data indicating that melatonin plays an important role in fighting cancer, and epitalon improves the secretion of melatonin directly in the body by its function as a bioregulator and pineal gland decalsifier.
A small summary of the benefits of using epitalon against cancer
Among the benefits that epitalon brings to the human body those related to fighting cancer are :
- Increasing the elongation of telomeres offering protection against cancer and other old age diseases, by protecting DNA degradation and the possible transformation of damaged cells into cancer cells
- Stimulation of melatonin that helps with sleep patterns and regulates the circadian rhythms bringing us back into balance with nature. It is well known that the body heals while sleeping. It boosts the immune system and reduces the side effects of chemotherapy
- Regulates the whole endocrine system and the signaling between cells
- Neutralisation of harmful free radicals
All this benefits exists while epitalon has no toxicity and no side effects except that users exposed to epitalon are living longer, healthier with better physical condition, looking younger
Epitalon from Biotrends
Epitalon made by Biotrends has the best purity on the market and it comes packed with other well known cancer fighting supplements like resveratrol, lycopene and l-carnosine.
- Resveratrol alone has been shown to kill 44 percent of exposed cancer cells. Also cancer cells treated with resveratrol become more susceptible to radiation treatments.
- Lycopene another potent anti cancer component next to epitalon helps prevent lung, stomach and prostate cancer. It is also powerful antioxidant stopping free radicals in the body.
- L-carnosine is a natural antioxidant anti-inflammatory and anti-senescence that has been given a lot of attention in recent years as an anticancer helper.
In conclusion if you are looking for a natural way to restore the balance of your body to its vibrant natural younger state or want to complement traditional medicine in helping the body heal, epitalon is one discovery that can change your life.
Hopefully the information presented will provide a new perspective on the possibilities of improving the quality of life offered by modern research and take advantage of the benefits of using epitalon and live a longer and healthier life.
- Inhibitory effect of the peptide epitalon on the development of spontaneous mammary tumors in HER-2/neu transgenic mice http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.10570/full
- The role of pineal gland in breast cancer development https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12791421
- Effect of the synthetic pineal peptide epitalon on spontaneous carcinogenesis in female C3H/He mice. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16634527
- Melatonin and cancer https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4233441/
- Convergent Effects of Resveratrol and PYK2 on Prostate Cells. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27649143
- A potential role for resveratrol as a radiation sensitizer for melanoma treatment http://www.journalofsurgicalresearch.com/article/S0022-4804(13)00114-5/abstract
- The Anti-Proliferative Effect of L-Carnosine Correlates with a Decreased Expression of Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 alpha in Human Colon Cancer Cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4013086/
- Great Sleep! Reduced Cancer!: A Scientific Approach to Great Sleep and Reduced Cancer Risk by Richard L. Hansler https://goo.gl/B9sCal